Carter's favorite TV station here in the US is "Sprout" (for Canadians this is pretty much identical to Treehouse...yet Treehouse seems to have a lot more variety). Every day Sprout announces birthdays and Carter is quite anxious for his birthday to arrive.
They give you three options to get your child's bday on the show. 1. You can send in their name and bday and it'll run along the bottom of the screen while they're doing the bday segment. 2. You can email them a photo and they might show it on the screen. 3. You can send them in a card that features a Sprout TV character and your childs photo and they'll show the card.
In order to give Carter the biggest chance, I entered him in all three catagories. I put a little work into the card though, so I'm hoping that'll be the winner! Here it is!
I put the most work into the outside since it says on the submission form that showing the inside is rare.
But I decorated the inside too...just in case ;). 
The photo I sent in is the one of Carter inside the Thomas pedal car. Since Thomas the Train is one of the shows they put on, I figured it had the best chance.
Who wants to bet we don't even make it on!! Oh well, we'll be watching September 2nd to see!


OMG! if you don't get on they are dumb b/c that is crazy cute!
ReplyDeleteyou are so talented :)
I hope they put it on- they better....
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Mini C!!!
That is possibly the cutest birthday card ever. Good luck!! Sarah and I will be sure to watch Sprout!
ReplyDelete--Leslie