Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Cards!

I'm still all about the cardmaking this week! Although last night I started playing around with some flower stamps...and a stamped layout is in the works!

I love this card. It's another one that the photo doesn't quite do it justice. In real life it's pretty spiffy! The bottom layer of the candles is embossed with silver, then a layer stamped on white with black ink and colored in with just a tinge of twinkling H20's to match the teal. Then a third layer on top, stamped on a transparency and then embossed with just a touch of sparkle to add a little bling. The flames are two layers. The first embossed with gold. The second, stamped on a transparency, and then offset just slightly so they look like they're flickering. This one I just went to town with. I love these flowers. Some are colored with watercolor paints, some with H20's, some with pearl X powder. The butterflies are embossed, and I added a little bling!
I can't take credit for the design of this one. I saw a card like this a few years ago. I love using stamps for a purpose other than they are meant for! The background is versamarked. I kept it pretty simple since it's a card for one of Carter's friends...and I'm sure it won't look like this for long!
Lastly, here are just a few others I made up while I was getting all inky at my desk!

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! All of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the army of cards you have created there! The Sesame Street one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! When are you going to start selling them :) I'd love the Thanksgiving one for my Auntie (who lives far away). I guess I should make her one!

    Etsy is calling your name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards V! I might have to lift some of them, if that is okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love them!!! You amaze me every time! I might have to try out the Sesame Street one- I'm sure I have a stamp that I could make work for that....

    ReplyDelete