The contest is to use their amazingly awesome kits and create with them. I have been subscribing to these kits for a few months now and I am in LOVE. Great value, super products, and everyone is my new favorite!
So, in order for me to win, I need YOUR help! I was supposed to make at least 3 projects with kits from the last few months. Then I post that I'm "strutting my stuff" on their message board. For every vote I get I get entered to win...and so do YOU!
What do I win? A $75 GC to the store. Ahhh sweet scrappy goodness. What do you win? One of their amazing kits! If you don't scrapbook, this is a great chance to get started...or if you really don't want to start, it would make a great gift.
PLEASE vote for me! Here's how to do it:
Go to: http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/forum/
Register for a new account: this is a basic MB forum, you will not get spam from them
Go to this thread: http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21275
Post a reply: I saw Victoria strut her stuff at http://vjlau.blogspot.com/
For every person that votes for me I get my name in the draw. You get your name in too!
So, now onto the STRUTTING! :)
I made this layout with the August kit - love this new travel line. I also love this adorable photo of Carter and Uncle Neil in the redwoods last spring.
I actually made this card for the neighbors who were moving (and driving all their stuff up) to Canada. However, they seemed to move out so fast they never said goodbye...so humph...they don't get their card. Moving soon? Going on a road trip? Maybe this baby will be yours! ;)
I made this banner with the BG Lemonade kit. This was for Gabby's baby shower...and I am now pleased to announce that Baby Colette arrived on Weds afternoon safe and sound! Congrats Gabby, Sam and big brother Bernard!
The CC Early bird kit was my favoooorrite. I love CC and this line is so cute! Here are some cards I made up with it!



I love your hanging organizer!! Can we get a tutorial?!
ReplyDeletethose cards are the most beautiful, love them all 3. and thos signs at the bottumn; love it so much I wish I could see it live!!!
ReplyDeleteVoted :) Love all your stuff so much!!!
ReplyDeleteI voted!!
ReplyDelete