Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1000 hits!

This is a little late...I got the notification over the weekend, and we were a bit busy!
BUT - my blog has over 1000 hits. I think pretty good for 3 months!

So, thanks everyone for popping by to check out my scrapbook stuff, or cute pics of Carter. I appreciate it! I also love reading all the comments you make - so keep them coming!

In honor of my 1000th visit, I have a giveaway. Everyone who leaves a comment on this thread before 6pm PST tomorrow (Weds) will be entered to win a set of handmade cards from me! I draw one name randomly and send them out.

20 comments:

  1. I am so happy your blog hit 1000 already! Have a great day and plase send us some sun and heat.

    Megan in pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your cards before - this is a great giveaway!!
    Thanks!
    Lindsay (Linnyeg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! This is awesome news. Congrats on your 1000th hit.

    What an awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go ! i must admit i do hit you quite often. Hope it doesn't hurt ! lol Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Victoria that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on hitting 1000 hits. That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngrats on hitting 1000 hits! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! Quite an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTG!!! That's quite an achievement!!! Here's too many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whow - 1000 hits that's fab. Congrats!

    BTW - Love your home made cards that I saw at the baby showers!

    Sylvia SBMC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics, this is my first visit-congrats on th 1000 hits. Talk to you soon, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1000 hits that is awesome... I enjoy seeing all the stuff you post here. Carter is such a handsome little guy :o) It was great seeing you guys today.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on 1000 hits! Lovin' it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats.............now I've got another blog to add to my reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on you 1000th! Wishing you many more thousands to come :-)

    Eliane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on hitting 1000

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay on the 1000! I love checking for new pics of C!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! That's awesome!

    Love those Ryder Park pictures too. So fun!

    --Leslie

    ReplyDelete