A few weeks ago I decided to throw my hat in the ring for another DT call...this time one for stamping! I'm still working on my actual submission (yikes - it's due by Monday!), but I have had a lot of fun stamping away and getting real inky!
Here's a few of my recent projects!
This card sadly didn't photograph that well. It looks awesome in real life though...I think I might have to keep it! I stamped the village scene with versamark and embossed it with a detal silver. Then I restamped the image with StazOn onto a transparency. Very quickly (!! before it dried) I poured on some irridecent embossing powder and heated that up. It gives just a little sparkle! The the transparecy is just offset slightly over the silver image and raised - giving it a super 3D look!
I tried another pic to show the detail...but it's still a bit ehh...
This card I love! I seriously don't get the owl themed stuff in scrapbooking....BUT...owls in stamping - so cute! Not sure if I love this card for the owl, or the design. This one is colored in with a mix of watercolor pencils and blending markers.
I tried another pic to show the detail...but it's still a bit ehh...
This card I love! I seriously don't get the owl themed stuff in scrapbooking....BUT...owls in stamping - so cute! Not sure if I love this card for the owl, or the design. This one is colored in with a mix of watercolor pencils and blending markers.
If you've been reading my blog regularly, you'll recognize this one. I love this stamp. It looks so pretty on reds and golds. It makes a really nice pointsettia ornament for the tree. I've made these as the front of cards. Then it detaches and becomes a holiday ornament. It also looks pretty stamped in any number of colors and becomes a pretty flower. I stamped and embossed this image 5 or 6 times and then cut each layer and used popdots to make the layers stand up.
I should go back and photograph these 3 individually. All stamped and colored with either pencils or some sort of marker. The windows in the houses and the windows on the car also have diamond glaze on them. The snowman one has an ink embossed background, and he's colored in with irridecent paints and a few stickles.
This one is pretty too. The greeting looks very yellow in the photo - it's more of a light cream to match the ribbons and paper. I stamped the flowers on transparencies and cut them out.
I'll be back with more!


Nice cards! Good luck with the entry!
ReplyDeleteI love your village scene card- I can picture it in real life! I also really like the ornament stamp- what a lot of work! What stamp is that?
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the entry- your cards are amazing!
Great collection of cards, I especially love the one with cookie monster big bird and elmo, super creative!
ReplyDelete