He has asked for MONTHS to have a "Dean" party. "Dean" is what he calls Lightning McQueen from "Cars". He can quite easily say and remember his full name now, but he prefers to stick with "Dean". Crazy kid! Anyways, Mommy and Daddy are delivering the asked for party.
We're going to have a few kids over on a Sunday afternoon, have "Dean" cake, a "Dean" bouncy house, and of course lots of "Dean" favors etc! Below is pictured the invitation (minus the wording), a few diecuts I made, and Carter's current favorite favor - the Piston Cup medals. I just finished them, and I think they turned out pretty cute. I didn't put a ton of work into them since I'm sure they'll be destroyed in a matter of minutes by 3 year olds...but at least Carter recognized they were the Piston Cup.
Steve and I are also planning to make each kid a personalized T-shirt to wear at the party...everyone will be in the "Pit Crew". Hopefully the RSVPs start rolling in though so we can start working on them!
I'll be back over the weekend to show a few other non-bday items I've been working on, so check back!

the die cuts looks great :)
ReplyDelete