The third weekend of May has been in the plans since last fall! I was sooooo excited for Sarah and Holly to visit San Francisco! They are both friends (they're sisters!) I met through scrapbooking...and I still stand by the fact that some of my bestest friendsin the world I met through scrapbooking. Totally true in this case. These ladies ROCK! We had a great weekend together - although it was way too short.
Here's a few pics from our weekend. Friday we saw the GG bridge, toured through the Marin Headlands, and then had lunch in Sausalito. It was a little hazy out, but overall it was a perfect day to avoid the fog!
Holly and Sarah
Views from the headlands - so pretty!
On Saturday we spent the day in San Jose touring the Winchester Mystery House which was cool - no pics allowed though...boo. Then we had a long lunch and chatted! That afternoon, S&H went to Alcatraz and I took a quick break to attend Carter's Kindergarten Farewell party.
That evening, Steve, Carter, and I headed back into SF for dessert with the girls. We headed to Ghiradelli Sqaure for ice cream sundaes. They were super yummy, but the line was ridiculous.
(Steve hadn't had dinner...so he grabbed a delicious crab sandwich from the Pier...I had some too! ;) )
I was really sad to see the weekend over. I didn't take a ton of pics since I knew Sarah and Holly both would (and did!). I have a CD with their pics on it though - so you'll see more in future layouts! ;)













Still totally jealous!! The weekend sounds amazing! Can't wait to see more photos.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx