Here's the rest of our entries into the County Fair in a few weeks.
I made two cards. They were pretty specific on what type of cards they had to be. I like how they turned out out. I prefer the top one myself, but everyone else seems to like the second one. It didn't photograph as well since it's on shiny paper and heat embossed with shiny silver. It is pretty bling-y looking.
This card is Carter's card. I've been trying to break it to him not to get his hopes up of winning in his catagory...but he has high hopes for this one. I'm actually pretty impressed. He did this 100% by himself (we came up with the overall concept together). Folded it, embossed it, stamped it, cut the cone and made the flowers. He even tied the ribbon...and he made a pretty nice knot! It's totally crooked, so the OCD scrapper in me reallllllly wanted to say something. However, overall, considering the kid is only 5 - I think it rocks!





Those cards are SO awesome! I might want to try this card making stuff! It looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteCarter did a very good job. I'll expect him to make me a card for the next card occasion. :) Yours are nice too.
ReplyDelete