Monday, May 28, 2012

Field Tripping!

Friday was Carter's last field trip of the year. It's been a fun and educational year for him in Kindergarten. I am super impressed with his math and reading skills! All the kinder classes celebrated the end of the year with a walking field trip to Sellick Park (about 3/4 mile from the school). I was pleasantly surprised to see the weather was awesome. A little windy, but not foggy and rainy as predicted. The kids had fun and didn't even complain much over the walk!

My sweet boy!

Carter and Nathan playing

Silly boys!

Carter and Neona


Picnic lunch at the park - Kirpal, Kaley, and Carter

Baseball!


Carter, Thomas, and Vivian

Carter and Thomas are Bffs!

Getting ready for his turn at the relay races!

Potato Sack race!

Egg Race!

Balloon Pop!

Back at the classroom, Steve had to snicker over this book he saw in the book bin. Naturally we had to take a pic! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of a fun day.
    I'm snickering too!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete