Sunday, October 16, 2011

Photo Share!

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to share many photos...Here's what we've been up to!

Last weekend it was nice and sunny. We decided to *celebrate* Canadian Thanksgiving and also our 3rd anniversary as US residents by heading to the outdoor pool in mid-October! LOL. My friend Leslie gave us passes to the swanky club where she works and we had a fabulous afternoon there!

After swimming, Carter played on the playground next to the pool.

Palm tree...love them!

This little guy is so into posing lately!

On Friday we headed over to Half Moon Bay to Lemos Farm - the Pumpkin Patch. It was SO HOT out. We had a great time, but Carter didn't last too long in the heat. Here he is with his friend Sean.

Sitting on the pumpkin (should have made him take his hat off...)

The annual "how tall am I" photo - unfortunatley by this time he was hot and tired and SWEATY (see the hair). He wasn't too into posing on the pedestal. So, he's an inch or so taller than it shows here.

On Saturday, I had an all day crop at Scrapbook Island  (photos/layouts from that to come tomorrow). Carter had a birthday party in Santa Cruz (which is about 90mins away), so Steve and Carter spent the day there. They had fun at the party and then went to Natural Bridges State Beach. Here are a few pics...

I think this photo says "Daaaaad...stop taking pics!"

The natural bridge



Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment