Today, August 17, was Carter's very first day of kindergarten...what a milestone. I admit, mommy shed a couple of tears after she dropped her little guy off. Carter did really well. He woke up excited, and was pumped right until we got to the classroom. Everyone was gathered right in the courtyard. We met a few other kids, but Carter was pretty shy. He did meet one cute little boy and they seemed to kind of cling to each other as they walked around. His teacher, Ms Fellner was out there too, and I was proud that he went up and introduced himself to her. She seems really nice and caring. (I was also happy to see that she was NOT the teacher that we observed during our school tour that was teaching the kids to spell...and had misspelled rooster on the board. LOL) I am off to pick him up again at 12:30...so we'll see how the day went!
Here he is getting ready to leave for school...
He's all about the pose right now. LOL
and his teacher in front of his classroom...





Bless Victoria. Hope Carter's day went well - his teacher looks very nice. Loving his pose too!lol
ReplyDeleteI think all us Mums cry at moments like these.
Hugs xx
Congrats to carter on his first day!
ReplyDelete