Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wescrap June Reveal!

This month I was so excited to work with the goooorgeous Bright Skies kit from Wescrap! I love everything about this kit - fun bright colors, cool alphas, and cute extras!
 Here are some of the projects I designed with it..

C's first time bowling! He was so excited to go bowling last September. That was how he chose to celebrate his birthday with my sister when she came to visit. We all had a fun time! I cut the title letters on my Cricut and added some glimmer mist to make them stand out.

 A family pic from last summer - Union Square in SF. I added a little black thread and stitching.

 Carter at the Zoo last month. He was all decked out for the sun - love this pic! The clouds are made from the adhesive canvas in the kit, and cut out with the included template. I inked them a bit so they stood out.

A quick card I made - ran out of "A"'s...but the "@" made for a cute substitution! C's friends are all turning 5 this summer, so this will go to one of them...

 After all those, I STILL had scraps! So, I whipped up two more LO's!
Carter getting his first library card last fall - he was so proud! Love the letter paper - totally worked.

 And this cute sunshine-y layout of my two boys last fall. The both LOVE "Tron" and I got them these matching hoodies. Had to take a pic to show them off! I love how the clouds turned out in the other LO, so I mimicked them on here.

Don't wait - head over to order your copy of the June kit! This one won't last!! Remember there's a fabulous summer promotion going on as well! Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment