Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A few Pics...

Here's a few pics from this week I thought I'd share!

Carter is newly obsessed with Star Wars. Here he is dressed up in his mask, and lightsaber. He added on his magician cape to make him into Darth Vader! He's been practicing "using the force"!


On Sunday was San Bruno's annual Posy Parade. Carter and I marched in the parade with the Mother's Club. Actually, I marched and Carter rode his bike! Here he is all ready to go with his decorated bike!
 I made this little sign for the back!

I came home one evening last week and here is what I found asleep in my bed! Carter had asked to cuddle with Daddy in our bed before he went to sleep and apparently he lay down and conked out. He slept there for several hours before Daddy carried him back to his own bed so we could sleep.
Berkeley checking things out...
 
It's so cute how Carter is cuddling hisstuffed gingerbread man. His name is Buddy. He initially belonged to my sister - she bought him here as a holiday decoration, but Carter snagged him for his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment