I think this is the cutest photo from the wedding today! What a little cutie!
Carter and I sat down to watch the wedding this afternoon. I taped the live coverage last night, and finally about 2pm had time to sit down and watch. I set Carter up with a snack and some Legos and settled in for a nice lazy time.
Yeah...it lasted about 10minutes at most. In came Carter "I'm going to watch it with you Mom"
Grrrrrreat.
But he did, chattering away about his friends, legos, Star Wars, and basically all the things we could be doing that would be waaay less boring that watching "Mommy's show".
He did have a few opinions to share on the wedding however...
"Mom, why is her dress on the floor like that? Doesn't she know her mom is going to get mad if it gets dirty?"
"They sure are walking for a looooong time" (Aka, speed up with the walking!)
"I bet that prince wishes he could ride on the police motorcycle instead of sitting in that car!"
"How can she even breathe? Doesn't she know it's dangerous to put stuff on your face like that??!" (this in reference to the veil)
What a kid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Priceless Victoria! Carter is such a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteI thought the wedding was fabulous.
Hugs xx