Here's a little tidbit story from today...
A box arrived in the mail for Steve. When he got home, he and Carter went upstairs (not so secretly) to open it. I could hear Steve telling Carter he MUST keep it a secret and Carter solemnly swore that he would.
Well, about 2 minutes later he came down the stairs and said "Mom, mom - know what was in the box?!" Steve warns shhh...but Carter says "Just a little hint! It's for your finger mom!"
Steve eyerolls at him, and I laughed. Carter says "You'll never guess what it is!"
Then after a disappoving look from Dad he backtracks and *tries* to send me off the ominious trail.
"Umm...it's a finger BANK mom, bet you never knew!"
Wow - I never would have guessed!"
Fast forward an hour or so, and we're at the mall. Steve is walking a little ahead of us, and Carter stops me and whispers "Mom, I GOTTA tell you something!!! DON'T tell Dad!"
Then I hear a little voice "Mom, the finger bank is actually a RING!"
"Shhh...it's a surprise!"
LOL - word to the wise, don't tell Carter any secrets!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ROFL! So cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Can't wait to see your finger bank :)
ReplyDelete