Monday, July 12, 2010

Snorkeling!

I asked Nancy if I could scrapbook this photo! LOL - it cracks me up everytime I see it! Steve and Nancy planned to go snorkeling in Hawaii, and got all ready to go at the turtle beach in Wailea. Didn't turn out great though...the water was rough, and they didn't see much...and no turtles to be seen. Carter and I did see lots of crabs as we walked around the driftwood though. Regardless, I got a silly pic out of the whole thing! ;)

In other news, I whipped this up while Carter was sleeping. Poor little guy is under the weather I think. It's 10am right now and he's not made a peep from his bed. :(

2 comments:

  1. A really fun LO Victoria - hope Carter is OK - sending hugs and sparkles.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture cracks me up too! I love it.

    ReplyDelete