Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Bubby!

It's not actually my dad's brithday yet...but he's going to be 65 in a few month, so we decided to have a little party while they are visiting us this week to celebrate. Of course it looks a little more like Carter's birthday, since he's opening the gifts and blowing out the candles! Little guy can't wait to have his own party!

The cake turned out pretty well. I found the recipe online, and hoped for the best. It was fat free, sugar free, and lactose free. Didn't sound that good! haha! I used a sugar free/fat free angel food cake and used sugar free jello orange for the filling. The icing is fat free/sugar free pudding with cool whip - of course the non-fat, sugar free variety! I added mandarin oranges on top to make it pretty. It actually tasted pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment