Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Layouts!

I was lucky to be asked to design for We Scrap the last few months. I love their kits, and their friendly online community. As a guest DT member for them I also participated in their newsletter. Each month I designed a LO based on a sketch from another DTer.

Here is the LO I designed for their January newsletter. I love this pic of me and Nancy. It was during her visit to SF in November. We went to the Academy of Sciences one morning while Carter was in preschool. This photo was taken outside when we were walking around the park.
Papers are by Bo-Bunny. I realized I never posted my LO from the December newsletter either! I made this LO using the November WeScrap monthly kit - lots of fun stuff in there including bright and cheery papers from WRMK and Cosmo Cricket. I thought they went well with this photo of Carter and I at Legoland last summer.
I've been hard at work designing layouts and an online tutorial for my A Page in Time Design Team. I'll be back to share them after they debut in February! :)
In the meantime, all my scrappy friends can be excited for the upcoming online crop over at WeScrap. It's the last weekend of the month, and will be lots of fun. Guess what? They are giving away a CRICUT!!

2 comments:

  1. great LOs i love that bo-bunny pp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those LO's! And what an awesome prize to give away at WeScrap. I will certainly check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete