Carter is currently in his room (supposed to be napping). Instead though, he's chatting away to himself and playing. It's sooo cute. I can hear his conversation over the monitor.
Decided to blog while I listen and record a bit...
Remember - this is all him, talking to himself.
"Hi Carter - how are you? Umm, good...I wish I had some different pants though. I do love these socks."
"Ooooh, I like to do cleaning...maybe I will get a duster cloth later"
Singing a mash-up version of "Don't Stop Believing/Livin On a Prayer"
"Oh no! I love pinball"
"Get your mouth open - I've got coffee for you"
"I need something else because I can't jump on the bed. I wish I had a trampoline"
Hmmm...that last one makes me think I better go check in on him! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my goodness that wee man is just tooooo cute!!! i think its cool that you have recorded these little moments :)
ReplyDeleteOh Carter! Was he wearing the pants when you got him up or had he changed? :)
ReplyDeleteCarter!!! Sooo funny! These are the things you want to remember on days when they aren't so endearing...
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! Makes me love him even more. So precious!
ReplyDeleteAwwww Too cute and funny!! Sounds like he can really entertain himself, that is great.
ReplyDelete