Monday, January 18, 2010

A Little Ode to Making Memories!

Most of you that follow my scrapbook work (and probably a few of you who don't follow it, but know I'm passionate about scrapping!), know that Making Memories is far and away my absolute favorite scrapbooking company. I love everything they produce from the fabulous papers and embellishments, to the awesome tools, to the stylish and useful storage. And of course there's a little tool I don't know how I ever lived without...the Slice!

Well, you should also know that in my busy schedule, I don't always have time to cruise the 'net like I did before Carter came along. My must reads every day include my email, Facebook, and the MM blog! I was a little excited to log on today and see they are looking for people to feature on their blog! Oooh, pick me, pick me! Of course I couldn't resist adding my name to the list...and just in case they decide to cruise on by MY blog...I figured a little ode to Making Memories was in order.

Here are a few of my favorite projects designed with MM product. Some have been nicely scanned and posted, some have been quickly snapped away at with the camera...but regardless I love all these projects either by design or subject matter... :)

Enjoy!

This first on is the photo I took of Carter and used it for his baby announcements. Such a cute photo, needed a stellar LO! It remains one of my very favorite LO's ever! This LO was one I love for the papers more than the photos ((blush)). However, I must tell you, I'm not the only one that loved it. This layout won a ribbon at the county fair last summer!
This one...come on, cute little boy...cute flocked bunny paper? Can't go wrong!
This one looks so much better IRL. I should scan it. I ADORE this product line.
Look at my little pumpkin!
Nothing special design-wise, I just love the holiday lines - so festive!
Carter and his favorite gift from last year!
A clock I designed (and it hangs in our living room)

I've got a big old stash of "Misteltoe" on my desk right now just itching to scrapbook some of this years holiday photos. Better get on that!
So...MM, if you're reading this - thanks for stopping by, and pick me! I'd be so honored! :)

2 comments: