I haven't been too creative lately (hoping to change that tonight when I go cropping with some friends!). This was my last creation...My friend Sam, who owns Scrapbook Star asked me to design a double page layout for her to teach in her store. It's a fun new series of classes she's calling "Scrap Rats". Designers, new and old, for the store are providing her with layouts to show off some of their personal style.
I had fun working with this line from Bo Bunny. I'm not too much for the Valentine's paper lines (of which this is one), but I think I sucessfully transformed it so it could be a layout to showcase almost any photo or theme. The layout features techniques for paper pleating, making your own flowers, and lots of handcutting. I also am completely in love with shaped papers right now!
I'm not sure when this class will debut at the store - it's in transit to Montreal right now!, but if you like it and you're local to the Montreal area keep your eye out for the upcoming class! Hope it's a success!


awesome lo it looks stunning!!
ReplyDelete