Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Fun at School

Carter's class had an Easter (ahem, SPRING) party the last day of school before Spring Break. Carter was super excited that I was going to help. I think he was still a bit put out that I missed the Valentine's Party = even though Steve went in my place. It's always fun to go to his class and see the kids. They had a good time with a lunch of juice, pizza, apples, and cookies.

Carter was also excited that he was "student of the day" in the class. He had a lot of extra responsibilites that day - being first in line, making some rules, etc.

Leading everyone in from the playground...

His teacher organized an egg hunt. Every child had an egg with his/her name on it and they had FUN.

He found his egg!
A great day overall...and a fabulous day to start our Spring Break week!

No comments:

Post a Comment