There is only about 6 weeks until the end of the school year, and I have a huge pile of photos to scrapbook from Carter's kindergarten year. However, while sorting through that pile, it came to my attention that I also have a giant pile of photos from his preschool year. Yikes! I am behind!
So, I decided to put together this little mini of photos from his preschool graduation last June.
I didn't take pics of all the inner pages, but here's a peek of how it looks.
I like how it turned out. I kept it simple and cute with a lot of room for the photos.
The front cover:
One of the inner pages...love those pics!
and the back cover:
The weather has been so weird here lately, it's SO hard to get good photos of my work. Generally I like to scan my layouts for the best result. Hard to do with a minibook though.





No comments:
Post a Comment