We had a busy day today! First off was Relay for Life - a 24 hour walkathon to raise money for the American Cancer Society. I wasn't brave enough to do the overnight part with Carter (since Steve is away), but we spent a good part of our day with our friends walking the track.
I was super proud of Carter. He walked the track a total of 22 times! About 5 and a half miles! Pretty good for a 5year old! We also walked a ton of other places the rest of the day, so I actually think he might have done closer to 6miles..or maybe more!
Here's my sweet boy at the beginning of the day!
Walking...and dancing (video below!)
Rest time!
Towards the end of the day - still running!
Finishing up his 5th mile!
The track at Capuchino High - people have tents for the overnight part.
![]() |
Here's Carter doing a few activities...
With his free book he chose!
This post wouldn't let me add videos...but see the posts below for a few videos from the Relay today!











He did such a great job!
ReplyDeleteAnd he looks so proud :)