Today was Carter's teacher's birthday. The class gave her a card and I made this "pencil" for them to give her. It's made out of a Pringles container!
It's feeling good to get back to crafting. I've missed it. I think I'm coming out of my scrapbook funk and getting some mojo back. Now to find a new online home and gallery to share my work!
Great gift Victoria! I'm enjoying the challenges on Flying Unicorn and the people seem friendly..:) Just been reading your recent posts...the session with the Opera guild sounds awesome..:) ROFL @ the school photo - we've had our share of those over the years! Carter looks much better in the photos of the Easter Egg Hunt. Hugs xx
Super fun gift idea! Looks awesome. I totally know what it's like being in a scrapbooking funk, the last time was several months for me. Maybe try a challenge like Susie suggested or using a sketch and trying to copy it exactly. I bet it will be hard to do and you will be changing things up.
Great gift Victoria!
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying the challenges on Flying Unicorn and the people seem friendly..:)
Just been reading your recent posts...the session with the Opera guild sounds awesome..:)
ROFL @ the school photo - we've had our share of those over the years!
Carter looks much better in the photos of the Easter Egg Hunt.
Hugs xx
Super fun gift idea! Looks awesome. I totally know what it's like being in a scrapbooking funk, the last time was several months for me. Maybe try a challenge like Susie suggested or using a sketch and trying to copy it exactly. I bet it will be hard to do and you will be changing things up.
ReplyDeletethat's adorable! I'm sure she loved it.
ReplyDelete