It would seem that my little guy is now the hottest thing to hit kindergarten...LOL
He's been bringing home little love notes from school from a variety of different girls. It was funny to see them all fawning over him last week when I helped in his class. Carter on the other hand has been taking it all in stride. He says he likes all the girls, but his best friend at school is Ainsley. She's a very sweet girl, so I'm happy he's made a good friend.
I'm glad he's making friends, and I'm glad he's fitting in with the kids. Not sure if I'm ready to see my baby grow up so fast though! Here's a few of my favorites that have come home...
By Ainsley...Carter and Ainsley holding hands.
By Abilane...Carter and Abilane holding hands.
LOVE the giant purple cheecks and the I {heart} on his shirt.
By Mikayla....Mikayla + Carter. Mikayla has sent homw several notes for Carter - even her (completed and marked) homework assignments (which we returned). LOL
I'll definitely be saving these to pull out to show his future (a loooong time into the future) girlfriends.





Yeah, both of us have to keep a close tab on these girls!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Those girls are so artists!! This is so darling.
ReplyDelete