Saturday, September 17, 2011

Carter's Birthday Party!

We went to a birthday party this morning, and I realized I never posted any photos here of Carter party! I put a few on Facebook, and made a photo book through Shutterfly...so the day was documented. Thought I'd put up some pics here as well though!

Carter really enjoyed the bouncy house. Here he is catching some serious air!
 With a few friends...

 One of his friends gave him these cool knitted lightsabers (her mom made them). Definitely one of his favorite gifts...and a good toy to cuddle with at night.

 Opening gifts...he really wanted this Lego set. So excited!

Lightsaber cake made by a friend...

Having fun and getting sweaty!

Darth Vade Pinata!

Cake time!


This is the craft we made...R2D2!

The next day Bubby and Daddy and Carter went to the Giants/Dodgers game for a special treat!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun party. :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bouncy castles are the most amazing things for our kids, aren't they! And I love the Darth Vader pinata - I know some adults who'd want to get in on that action!!!

    ReplyDelete