Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some more creations!

I've been really exicted to design for Crop Chocolate the last 6 months or so. I love the site, and if you haven't shopped there before - check it out! Crop Chocolate is a scrapbbooking "deal a day" site - although they change their product offerings several times a day. The offer discontinued merchandise at a spectacular price, and new products at a very reasonable discount. You can continue adding supplies in your cart to save on shipping - or even get it free. It's a GREAT find for any scrapbooker!

If you haven't shopped there before, and decide to - be sure to let them know Victoria Lau referred you! They even give a credit for new referrals. It's AWESOME!

You can also give out gift certificates for the site...which would be on any scrappers wish list (hint hint)

This month I was designing with the amazing Wintertime Collection from Echo Park. Crop Chocolate generally offers all the Collections from Echo Park at a very good discount. This particular collection is perfect for holiday photos, winter pics, or could make some cute Chanukah projects too!

I decided to use some older pictures of Carter playing in the snow. Winter 2007 was the first year he was really old enough to go out and see it. It figures that by the next winter we lived in California!

 I also made some fun cute cards with the leftover scraps!


Thanks for looking and be sure to check out both Crop Chocolate and Echo Park Paper. You can also find them both on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I love those papers (I've used them in my Dec. daily journal) and I love what you've done with them Victoria - stunning LOs.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete