Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday projects!

Here's a few holiday projects I've been working on!

This first one is an advent calendar. Sadly, I bought the chipboard box for this in Montreal - which means it's been gathering dust for 3 Christmases! Yikes! I pulled it out to make, inspired by some of the holiday projects over at Wescrap. I wasn't sure where it would find a home since we already have a homemade Advent calendar and of course a chocolate one for Carter. Lucky, as fate would have it, the perfect gift opportunity came up. One of Carter's friends has a severe peanut allergy and his mom was sad that he couldn't have a traditional chocolate one from the store. I gifted this one to Bernard, so he can have his calendar and eat it too - they'll fill it with peanut-free chocolate!
 This one is not new - it's the one I made last year. Full of holiday photos! Thought I'd share though...
 Another challenge was to make simple handmade Christmas cards. I didn't make my cards this year. It was just too much. I whipped up a few to exchange though...

 Lastly, I made this pretty snowflake. Love it! Just have to put a hanger on it and find a place to display it!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that snowflake. Great work V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous snowflake Victoria! Love your Advent calendars too - esp. like the photo idea!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects i love the photo a day and the snowflake, so so pretty!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete