Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas pics continued...

Here's Carter decorating his letter to Santa with stickers. (It's the same letter he mailed a few posts below). He's been asking daily if Santa has read it yet. LOL!
 Our tree...
 Carter with his jingle bell from the Polar Express - his most wanted gift from Santa last year...
 Decorated for the holidays! I have to get a better photo of the stocking on the right. It was handmade for Carter by my aunt and it's sooo pretty! Steve, Berkeley and I get the "boring" ones from Target!
Side note: The snowman basket on top of the mantle is one of Carter's favorite things. My mom made it. It's a soft fabric basket. Carter calls it the snowman easter basket. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tree Victoria.
    Our dog has the best stocking here!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx
    p.s. I laughed at Carter's comment on the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i bet Carter is getting super excited :)

    ReplyDelete