A lot of people really came out to support me and my family after my surgery. I'm not 100% still, but getting there. I've really appreciated all the cards, emails, and love that people have sent. They went a long way to brighten my day. I wanted to do a little something to thank the people who really went the extra mile for me. If you're reading this - I am really grateful for you! I made up these thank you notes/Thanksgiving cards to send out. The pic is kind of crappy - the bad lighting/flash reflected off the embossed flower.
I wanted to do a little something else too, so I made up these holiday ornaments. I've made these before - and perhaps even showcased them on my blog here. They are designed using an "Outlines" stamp. I stamped it on red and gold 6 times and cut out each layer (yes, it's pretty time intensive...but when you're resting in bed...). Use a pop dot for each layer and add some stickles and a little bling. Tada! A pretty ornament!




Ooo... pretty Victoria! Love the metallics with the warm autumn colour palette! Lovin' those pretty decorations too!
ReplyDelete