Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My own giveaway alert!

Leah's generous birthday celebration giveaways have inspired me to do my own! My birthday is at the end of November, and I say let's start celebrating NOW!

Every time you post a comment on my blog for the month of November you'll get a ballot for the draw.

If you're a follower of my blog, you'll get an extra ballot!

If you leave a comment on my "Patch" articles, you'll get an extra comment for each comment (one per week)

Once the month is over, I'll randomly draw a name and you'll receive a collection of scrappy goodness. If you're not a scrapbooker you'll receive a selection of handmade cards designed by ME!

Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a month long party!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so generous Victoria! A great way to celebrate your birthday month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to your birthday month Victoria!
    Very generous too.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, cool beans! I'll throw my hat in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, cool idea V! You make awesome cards too! ;)

    P.S. Happy Early B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing that cute video of your son, I'm a follower now for sure! Can you promise more of the same? Terrific about the giveaways, yours and Leah's! I'm a November b'day too! Can't wait to see your posts! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Month!! Nothing wrong with starting the celebration a little early:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just sign up to be a follower of your blog! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! It's my birthday month too. :D What a fun idea. :)

    ReplyDelete