I've been pretty lucky recently to have won some pretty cool prizes thanks to peoples blogs, message boards, and my online scrapbook friends.
I think it's time to Pay It Forward! :)
I'm giving away a RAK (random act of kindness). For every comment you make on my blog during the month of November, your name will go into a draw. On December 1st, I'll draw one name randomly to win a great prize from me!
Remember each time you make a comment your name will be entered again! :) If you become a follower of my blog your name will be entered an extra time! (You don't have to have a blog to become a follower - just a free google account)
The prize will include all my favorite scrapbooky things - stamps, embellishments, holidays items and more! :) I'll also include a handmade goodie in the parcel as well!
Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ohhhhh....how much fun! I will be checking back often!
ReplyDeleteWell that's easy! What a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteToo cool! Thanks for the chance V!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that. Thanks for the chane and I am now one of your stalkers, I mean followers. :)
ReplyDeleteyou rock V! have a great day :D
ReplyDeleteThat is very sweet of you Victoria.
ReplyDeleteoh this sounds awesome Victoria, thanks for a chance to win .. awesome blog.
ReplyDeleteAren't you sweet :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice prize! Well now you know that I will certainly visit more often than I do!
ReplyDeleteyou have a heart of gold my sweetie! xxx
ReplyDelete