It's been a busy week!
We've been busy looking at houses - starting to think about moving! My sister is here for two weeks! Thanksgiving is next week, as is my birthday...and life is moving fast!
Here are a couple of Carterisms from the week:
1. Yesterday I picked him up from school and he had a drawing he'd done in his hands. He gives it to me, and I unfold it. It says at the bottom (written by a teacher):
"This is a picture of a daisy I drew for my mom for her birthday. I'm giving it to Auntie Nancy"
2. Also, at preschool...they asked the kids last week who was in their family. Then they printed all the responses and posted them on the bulletin board. Most of the kids said "mom and dad etc" My kids says:
"Brooke is in my family. My mom and dad too. Also, you teacher Tracey...JUST you"
(Brooke is his best friend, and Tracey is his favorite teacher of the three in the class!)
WHAT A KID!!! ((eyeroll))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Pretty funny what they come up with - gotta love this age!
ReplyDelete