Carter and I both entered items in the fair, and today we went and saw them on display...and to see if we won any ribbons! WE DID!
This layout of mine won 2nd place in the scrapbooking catagory!
(You can see better pics of everything if you scroll down a few posts)
This layout won 3rd place!
This layout is NOT mine - but it was the first place winner. I don't diss people's work - because if you scrap, then you are awesome in my eyes. However, I was a little sad that my fussy layouts lost out to this one. WTG lady who won though! Congrats! ;)
Carter was super excited to see that both his projects won ribbons - he got a "special award" ribbon for both of them. Considering he's 5, I didn't expect any ribbons for him. He was proud, and I was proud of him!
Here he is with his card (yes, he's sweaty, it was HOT!)
His scrapbook layout on display!
Way to go Carter!!!









Congratulations to both of you!
ReplyDeleteGreat work from Carter...can't believe he's only 5...hugs from me!
I love your LOs too....stumped as to why the other LO won....but congrats on 2nd and 3rd!
Hugs xx