Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hambly Warehouse Sale!

I stumbled upon the fact that Hambly is having a warehouse sale this week - and their warehouse is only a short drive from my house! I am super bummed they are closing - I love their stuff. I didn't have a ton of it though. I've always been a little intimidated by the high cost of product. It's great quality though, and super pretty - so a sale was the perfect time to stock up. I may have to go back again next week and get a bit more! After I got home, I had a little buyers remorse...that I didn't buy more!

Carter convinced me to get these. They should keep him busy for an hour or so. Each sheet has almost 500 stickers on it! The big sheets were $1, and the smaller hearts were 0.50.

They also had these cute bookmarks - $1/100 and the sqaure books are sticker books. I am going to use them for loot bag goodies for Carter's bday. The extra bookmarks will go to his school. They give the kids a bookmark each week at the library, and I know they will LOVE these. (sigh...should have got more!)

The papers! I really couldn't decide what to get. The paper packs were $5/25sheets and the transparecies were $10/25. A pretty great deal considering these retail for $3-$4 a sheet. However, how many of the same paper can a girl use? Even if she shares? I settled on these two packs of transperancies. A pretty lace cream, and these cute lime green banners.


Then I chose this pack of paper. It's hard to see (the light is fading and the plastic is shiny). It's kraft colored paper with metallic silver circles.


I also got these stickers and these cute moustache rub-ons. Yeah, I didn't need them...but come-on cute! 6 packs of each for $3!

Carter was kept highly entertained by the huge boxes of these at the entrance. I guess they are notebook covers? TONS - I mean thousands of covers in several different designs. All FREE for the taking. He chose tons to cut up and cut and paste. I think I may trim a few to make card fronts as well.

Lastly, I got this desktop spinner rack for $5! Not totally sure where it will live, but $5! HAD to do it!
All told I spent about $50 for everything. I am pretty pleased! :)

1 comment: