Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More pics from the Fair!

We spent a very fun day at the San Mateo County Fair today! It was sunny and hot, and best of all, we got in free (passes for our contest entries). The majority of our time was spent watchig Carter go on all the rides. The kids LOVES rides. I pre-bought a wristband for $20 and it allowed him to go on all the rides all day long. I think if we had bought actual tickets, we would have spent over $100! He had a great time though - all smiles, all day!

On the swings

He LOVED the giant slide. I lost count after the 15th time how many times he went on it. The fair was DEAD today - especially on the rides. Must take note, that seniors day is the day to go. No waits for the rides, extra long rides, and multiple turns in a row. He was the only one on the slide!


This was a crazy, rocking ride that spun around super fast. I didn't think he'd like it, but he went on 4 times!

A tame turn on the carousel

There were lots of fun activities inside too. We liked this giant turtle!


Lots of mind and science games

Funky mirrors - sucks I got myself in there while snapping this pic. :S

Carter as Issac Newton! LOL

This ride was crazy. You had to be 48" to go on, and he barely made the cut-off, but they let him on. It goes super high like a hang-glider and then tips and spins. Once again, I wondered if he'd like it, but he rode it 4times in a row (again, the only one on the ride!). Later he rode it twice more!

This was super cute. This baby turtle was crawling around the middle of the pen. Carter wanted to pet it, and started calling "turtle"! I swear that thing turned around and crawled as fast as he could to Carter. It was adorable!

A great day overall!
See the next post for our contest entries and winnings!

1 comment: