Carter looooves Toy Story, and the Thomas the Train theme in his room was getting dated. So this week I decided to break out the Cricut machine and the vinyl and cut him some new decor for his room. The photos didn't turn out great since they are in the shadows of his room - but here's a peek! All of these are cut from vinyl and become removable decor on the walls. 

Then I decided while I was busy cutting, I'd make some cards. These are pretty simple designs overall, but simple is good for kids cards! I think they turned out cute as well!








Super cute, looks like a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been busy..but so worth it! The decor is brilliant and those cards are perfect for children.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Very cute!! Sarah is TS and Cars obsessed right now too. Looking forward to Cars 2 and hoping Sarah will be able to watch it in the theater!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Love toy story!
ReplyDeleteAwesome - love the cards!
ReplyDelete