It's been a pretty long time since I've blogged (for me anyways!)
February has been a hard month.
Actually that is an understatement...it was the worst month!
It started off with all sorts of drama in my work and personal life, but it got a whole lot worse when my dad passed away really unexpectedly. I am so heartbroken.
I was back in Canada for 2 weeks, and now I'm back home again and trying to get back to a normal routine. It's definitely easier said than done.
However, I'm re-doing my studio and getting some more room to work! So, I hope to use craftiness as some therapy and get back into things soon.
In the meantime, I realized I forgot to share the Valentine Carter and I made for his friends. I didn't make the digital elements myself, but printed them out like photos. The heart paperclip is a bookmark.



So, so sorry to hear about your Dad Victoria. My thoughts are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of hugs xx