Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Our Thanksgiving weekend was pretty tame. We cooked a small turkey, celebrated my bday, and started some Christmas prep. Here are a few highlights in photos!

Carter made a gingerbread house...and ate a lot of candy in doing so!

Dessert for Thanksgiving dinner...a bday cake for Mommy!
It was yummy - an Italian Rum cake I had requested.

Decorating the Christmas tree! Carter with his most prized Christmas decoration - his Polar Express Bell he asked for from Santa last year.

Finished Gingerbread house!

We also squeezed in a visit to Santa that weekend. Carter is asking for a Lego Train and some Lego Ninjago Spinners from Santa this year.

He was VERY serious while talking to Santa. Only smiled for the photo - otherwise it was all business!

The official mall santa photo!

Carter told us about a week after..."I think all the Santa's I see are just guys dressed up". Couldn't fool him and lie, so yes - they are all Santa's secret helpers since Santa has to stay and oversee the toy making. Made me a little sad he's already so perceptive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment